A Movement to Serve Those Who Serve Us, Our Heroes
Founded in 2018, Never Forgotten Apparel is a men’s and women’s casual clothing line that has a give back mission—20%-50% of total sales support veterans and firefighters nationwide.
Our goal is to raise $100,000 by 2019. Founder Adam Khoda was inspired to take action after his best friend became an off-duty firefighter diagnosed with Aplastic Anemia, a rare disease. We want to help heroes nationwide get the support they deserve. If you know a firefighter or military veteran in your community who could use a little extra support, tell us.
We can help you help them.
Join Our #10ForThem Movement
Purchase our Where There’s a Will, There’s a Way t-shirt for $19.95 and $10 goes to local LA Firefighter Will Guimaraes of Firehouse 58, Adam Khoda’s best friend, who was diagnosed with a rare disease called Aplastic Anemia (often caused by exposure to burning plastic/Benzene).
Why We Get Fired Up About Supporting Firefighters (stats according to NFPA):
- Nationwide, volunteer fire departments save municipalities, and taxpayers, $139.8 billion per year in firefighting costs, according to a 2014 report from the National Fire Protection Association.
- As of June 2017, 70% of America’s firefighters are volunteers and 85% of the nation’s fire departments are all or mostly volunteer.
- A 2015 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention study found that certain types of cancer–not limited to lung cancer–are linked to firefighting.
- 63,086 U.S. firefighter injuries were reported in 2016.
- The number of volunteer firefighters nationwide has decline 15% between its all-time high in 1984 and all-time low in 2011–yet the number of calls for firefighters has increased nearly 300%, which causes burnout for existing firefighters.
Why Homeless Veterans is a Social Issue We Support
- Homeless veterans in the City of LA was up by 20% in 2017 where the count of unsheltered was 42,828 and sheltered homeless was 14,966 (source: Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority)
- Nationwide, the number of homeless vets rose by 2% since 2016 for the first time since 2010. (HUD)
- On any given night, more than 107,000 Veterans are without shelter and lack basic healthcare. (We Honor Veterans)
- Rural Veterans: Nearly 40% of enrolled Veterans live in areas that are considered rural, where community hospices and Veteran Affairs palliative care programs are not readily available. (We Honor Veterans)
- Reasons for homeless vets: shortage of affordable housing and living wage jobs, as well as high risk of suffering from PTSD, substance abuse and mental illness. (HUD)
- Female veterans are more than twice as likely to be homeless when compared to female non-veterans in the U.S. and female veterans living in poverty are more than three times as likely to be homeless than female non-veterans in the poverty population. (HUD)
Premium U.S. Made ApparelOur connections in manufacturing, distribution, and fashion put us in a perfect position to manufacture timeless quality clothing for you right here in Los Angeles. “Keep it simple,” we thought.
Made in America
Every article of clothing is made right here in Los Angeles. We’re proud to be manufacturing affordable high-quality apparel right here at home.
Join us on social media for exclusive offers and the latest updates.
100% Happiness Guarantee
We’re so sure you’ll love our products that we’re offering you 30 days to try them. If you don’t love them, we’ll gladly take them back for a refund or exchange. No questions asked.
© 2018 Never Forgotten Apparel. Based in Los Angeles, California.